Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mia Turns Two






Today is 2 years since the best day of my entire life-- Mia's birthday!!! It has gone by SO fast- I am in shock. It's crazy to think 2 years ago right now I was laying in the hospital and waiting for the Doc to arrive so I could begin pushing. I started pushing at 11:10pm and she arrived at 11:35pm. Mark and I didn't get to sleep until 4:30am that night, we were so overjoyed.

Tonight we had some Dora cake that I spent almost all day making (my first time obviously). We are having her birthday party (pool party) with her best friend Sydney Taylor on July 12th, so that hopefully Mark will be home and so that we can take advantage of our last time we will be able to do a duo birthday party. They both love Dora, so that will be our theme. I am attaching some pics that we took today that we are going to use for the invitations. Tomorrow is her last day of swimming lessons and then we are going to spend the day with Sumer, Hannah, & Sydney going thrift shopping, to ToysRUs, and starting to pick some things for the party.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Mia! Lilla and Mia are Birthday buddies (my little one just turned one!) Stylish ride- every girl needs a purple jeep.

Nice job with the cake Mama! It looks fantastic.