Thursday, May 22, 2008

Trip To Atlanta












Last week we ventured to Atlanta, GA for Mark's golf tournament. The trip was exciting because I was going back to my old stomping grounds where I graduated college, and I would be getting to see my old friends. We went to the Georgia Aquarium which was really wonderful. Mia had such a great time, until Wednesday night she came down with the croup and we ended up going to the hospital. She had a breathing treatment and was doing much better so they sent us home. She was on a steriod for 2 days and they were 2 of the worst days ever! She had a major case of "roid rage"! One minute she would be hysterically laughing and the next would be bawling uncontrollably. We made it through it, Mark had a great week- they came in 5th, I got to see Dame, Kelly, & Holly which was awesome, but we were very happy to get home.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Love the aquarium photos!